Saturday 13 December 2014

Mock ups of digipak and print advert

Digipak mock up 1:
Here is my first mock up of my digipak for my indie artist Alex Megan. I have chosen here to use outdoor locations, and ones which are featured in the music video for 'Try'. The front cover has the ludlow bridge featured in the background, which is where performance and narrative parts of our music video have taken place. Also, the bottom two pictures feature the artist in a forest location, as seen in the music video, which creates continuity and a link between the music video and the digipak. I have tried to replicate similar fonts that I will also be using.
Alternate front cover for digipak mock up:
I have been experimenting with different front digipak covers as I feel that too many photos focused around the music video will not look as good. I have tried to emulate my chosen font which is featured in my experimentation with fonts blog post below. Therefore, I created this more simplistic front cover:
    Print advert mock up 1:
Upon looking at other print adverts from artists within the same genre, I have decided to feature a close up image of the artist, as I have seen that this is a redundant and common feature of indie print adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment