Saturday 13 December 2014

Planning for production: Locations and lighting for my digipak and print advert

Locations and Lighting
In order to create a digipak, I will need to have four images in order to fill the four panes of my digipak. Before I can take these images, I will need to plan for production before hand, in order to ensure I collate sufficient/useful images. This is a blog post on possible locations (and the types of lighhting) to shoot my images for my digipak.

  • Forest (as featured in music video, creates continuity)
  • River (as featured in music video, creates continuity)
  • Steps leading to forest
  • White background (found in college, creates a professional, sleek looking image)
  • Archway by castle
Here I have taken stills from our music video in order to highlight my chosen locations for my digipak:

River
Forest
Steps

In terms of the type of lighting used for my digipak, I will be shooting the majority of my pictures outside, so therefore I will be featuring naturalistic lighting which is a redundant feature within indie digipaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment