Tuesday 27 January 2015

Facebook Target Audience Feedback

In addition to my video target audience feedback from Rosie and Hollie, I decided to also gain some feedback from Charley and Louise via Facebook. I did this as I wanted to gain a better and more thorough understanding of how I can improve my print work, and ensure I create a realistic promotional package. Here is the feedback I received from Charley:
I completely agree with Charley's feedback in terms of the way in which I could improve my print work. Therefore, I will aim to try and ensure the song titles on my digipak are clear and readable, e.g like Charley said, perhaps by experimenting with adding a transparent box behind the titles. Also, I agree with the need to get rid of the white background and drawing an outline of a CD to ensure it is clear what is meant to be there.

Here is the feedback I received from Louise:
I also agree with Louise's feedback - that I need to get rid of the blue template behind my digipak, and also, as Charley mentioned, create an outline of a CD to ensure it is clear what is meant to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment